Monday, December 1, 2008

insomnia...

...it's a real thing. I have to be at work in 5 hours and I seriously can't fall asleep because i can't stop thinking about burritoville. Here are just some of the thoughts i've had about burritoville in the last several hours:

1- maybe it will re-open. maybe they're just renovating.
2- Maybe i dreamed it and they are in fact still open.
3- this sucks; i miss burritoville
4- maybe i should start a petition
5- maybe when the economy turns around they'll reopen
6- i didn't love it that much. in fact i always told darya to remind me that the guacamole wasn't worth the extra 2 bucks.
7- who am i kidding? it was worth every penny.
8- Maybe if i google "just like burritoville" I'll find the next best thing.
9- Did burritoville only exist in new york? maybe there are still some in other states and i can go on a road trip for the best burrito known to man.
10- I wish burritoville didn't close.
11- i really thought after a few months i'd just forget about it but if anything it's gotten worse.
12- i wonder if there are any burrito joints that offer soy cheese and free chips. i guess that would make me at least a little happy.
13- burritoville, population: zero

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I have never heard of burritoville, ever. We have taco bell and one, maybe two mexican resturants in the entire Valley. I hope you find one!

Anonymous said...

1. I am sad for Mandy who has never heard of Burritoville. On the other hand, maybe this is for the better, the separation would've been too much.

2. this post made me sad. true about the guacamole though. for you anyway. i thought it was dynamite.
-"Anonymous"