Friday, December 5, 2008

I did it again, but this time sexy

Again i saw someone who looked vaguely familiar and decided i should smile and say hi in case i know him. This one was a little different from my encounter with nina garcia, here is how it unfolded:
I was waiting for the L train at 6th ave, checking out dudes, and i saw a really particularly good looking one but he looked really familiar and was approaching pretty quickly and i thought, "shit, he looks familiar, did i sleep with him?" So as he passed we had some eye contact and i smiled (sexily) and say 'hey' (sexily). He totes smiled back and then the train came and i was like, 'wait a minute. I never slept with that blue-eyed stranger. he played Johnny's friend "chilli" on the final, or maybe penultimate, season of the O.C.' And the real coincidence here is that his real name is johnny, johnny lewis. and i would totally sleep with him.

4 comments:

Pat D Sez said...

Ugh! I hate him, not personally I'm sure he's quite nice, but I hate him for ruining the OC. I blame that guy and the guy who played Johnny. They were the worst. Thank God Taylor Townsend came around to pick that show back up. Oh man. Chill and Johnny were the worst.

Mandy said...

Man, I am envious of all the celebs you and Little Fish get to see. I get Brad Paisley and John Corbet. Thats it. Maybe occassionally Bo Derrick.

Little Fish said...

How does one say "hey" sexily? Do youmake your voice all husky? Do you bat your eyelashes? Please elaborate...

Lazy Lorsie said...

Apparently you work in the "People From Shows Lorianne Enjoys" district? Oh god, Chilly. And the funny thing is I'd never recognize him in a million years. In fact I would never have recalled him if not for this post. I block that season of the OC out.