Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm a loser and a dork

another gchat, this time with a boy i went on 2 dates with and we decided we don't have anything in common.

d____: Arkham lego set?

me: yeah, it comes with night wing

d____: I dunno...still it's lego.
But on the other hand...it is batman

me: and it has scarecrow, and poison ivy and riddler so you really get a lot of bang for your buck

d_____: Ah good point...I can't get toys....I would go insane, with them and the comics too.

me: it's really frustrating because there are a bunch of playmobil toys i want also. and i'm getting a lot of comics every week.

d_____: Playmobil is cool...
I have a french one

me: yeah, there's a ghost pirate i have my eye on.

d_____: Toys take up a lot of space though.
Odd shapes to the packages

me: word. you have some toys though. you just have to be selective. and get carrying cases when you can
like for star wars

d____: Aye, I know. I gotta get my star wars guys on display. OUtta the shoe box.
But...till then. It's there, they shall remain.
MUhahaha!

me: spooky.

d____: I was trying to convey "spooky." heh

me: it worked. but i'm more scared about where to put the arkham lego set if i get it.

d____: that's what i'm saying

3 comments:

Josh said...

Why would he go "insane" if he got toys? Is this man walking a tissue-thin line between sanity and madness? Looks to me like you're lucky you had so little in common.

Unknown said...

yeah, there wasn't much there, and he's maybe not exactly stable. but he met so many of my qualifications:
1-loves comics, namely batman
2-tattooed up the wazoo
3-skinny

Megan said...

What if he really WAS tattooed up the wazoo? That would be true dedication to ink.