Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In honor of thanksgiving

I'd like to take this yearly opportunity to express thanks for the really great things in my life. I'm thankful for:

- Lactaid
- Pat Driscoll
- Carlos (my car)
- That people can't smell their own breath
- Gravity
- Meteorology
- Pre Tax Metrocards
- Fingerless gloves being back in style
- Electricity
- That I'm a good speller
- That a have a reliable internal clock
- That i don't live during a time when women didn't wear pants. or vote or have jobs, but mostly the pants.
- NYC recycling policies
- My mom and brothers
- comic books
- That i don't live during a time when there were no tampons. so, i guess just "tampons."
- Modern dentistry
- Fruit Roll Ups

3 comments:

Little Fish said...

uh hmm huh mmm cough cough- Oh I'm sorry I'm just loudly clearing my throat over here...

Just kidding- love you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lazy Lorsie said...

Did not know youve christened your car "Carlos". I REALLY like it.

Mandy said...

LOL, Great list! I came over from Little Fish's blog. I am thankful for pants and tampons too. LOL. r