Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An email-for-email account of my relationship with einstein lip company

liptheory.com to me
Oct 12

Thank You for your order! Einstein Cosmetics values your business very much, and your order will be processed and shipped to you as soon as possible.
Have a Beautiful Day! Thank you. :)

me to liptheory.com
Nov 4
Hi, I'm writing because I placed an order through your website. My credit card has been charged but i have not recieved my order. There was a link provided to check delivery status but there is no status...
Can you help?
Thanks
Mara


me to liptheory.com
Nov 12

Hi- I never recieved this order and when i check the status via the
provided link there is no information.
Can you let me know when i can expect the shipment please?
Thanks so much!


me to admin@liptheory.com
Nov 14

I placed this order several weeks ago and have not recieved it. Just found this email address on your website. Maybe you'll answer me?


me to liptheory.com
Nov 19

So, your customer service is clearly for the birds. I guess cancel this order and I'll get your product from a different online vendor. I'm kind of baffled that you're still in business. Wait, are you still in business?

5 comments:

Little Fish said...

you should call them

(949)600-8208

Lazy Lorsie said...

"for the birds"

clouddancer at cox dot net said...

I'm going through exactly the same thing with Einstein. Did you ever get your order?

Blanket said...

clouddancer- i did end up getting my order months later and they threw in some extra swag. So I guess sit tight!

Cloud said...

Cool! Thanks!