Friday, October 24, 2008

sneaky

Brandon, if commenting with a link to a super cute and super appropriate video is your way of saying, "hey, i'm one of your readers and i haven't been mentioned in a post yet, pay attention to me, don't you love me at all?" well, message received.

Brandon - sweet podcast. So sweet in fact that i hereby endorse it on this website. I don't know how to hyperlink words yet so just follow this url: http://www.wheelhouseshow.com/. You're more than just a podcast though. You are a very loyal fan of bjork. you also read lots of books and carry a tote bag, letting people know that you're not only intelligent, but down to earth and environmentally conscious. you are ok at french, not great, but definitely ok. we made up the game "not steve" and it remains a favorite. you're one of the people in my life that deep down i know is way smarter than i am, but you don't care, you hang out with me anyway. except when you lie and say you're going to come to a party and then don't come.
you know what? fuck you

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I can't believe I'd forgotten about our "Not Steve" game. It's certainly a classic. And I really enjoy the fact that I've somehow managed to convince you that I'm somehow smart. Even if I'm not smart, apparently my powers of persuasion are far beyond what I had originally thought. Thanks for all of the nice thoughts and for plugging the podcast! I love this blog.