Thursday, January 15, 2009

How old are you now?

I got peanut m&ms for a nice little afternoon snack. Getting peanut m&ms makes me feel like a grown up. Even though real grown ups probably snack on like trail mix, the kind without chocolate. But it's more grown up than regular m&ms right? when i was a kid you couldn't pay me to pick peanut over regular. But now, i've matured and i've realized that it's probably a tiny bit more healthy and arguably more delicious. However, it bothers me that they come in the same size bag because that probably means i'm getting less pieces. but same like net volume. but still... it's kind of upsetting.

then on my way back to my desk i swung by the free book shelves where i saw a book and said, out loud to nobody, "whoa, awesome!" That book was entitled: SPACE ART: How to Draw and Paint Planets, Moons, and Landscapes of Alien Worlds.

So all together I'm at about age 14 today.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I agree, the m&m's with peanuts ARE healthier. =)