Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mergh update mergh

Very quick:
still at shity job. working on getting outta here.but wn't blog about all that because i've learned from the mistakes of my friends.
got awesome new aladdin-style pants that i will wear all summer.
told pat i'm moving out in the fall. it was sad. I love him very much.
working on lots o comics. more to come. also thinking of making a comics and cakes only website. because some people might just want to read comics and see some super kick cakes, but not read about farts and sex.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Hmm, am I one of those someones? I am a bit of a prude...

Blanket said...

yeah josh, you are one of those someones. but i'm trying to slowly introduce some racier topics of conversation with you by talking constantly about when you thought i was a virgin.

Pat D Sez said...

I love you very much.