Thursday, April 23, 2009

A very smart idea, from me, blanket

I have a really good invention and need some kind of scientist or nerd to help with the actual fabrication/programming. I want to make a “filter” that you can engage on your work computer so that when you visit websites like gmail, facebook, blogs, perezhilton etc. the content feeds through this filter and appears on your screen and looks like Outlook. So all the pictures and colors and stuff are taken out but you can read your gmail or your favorite blog and look like you’re doing work. Genuis! I know what you’re thinking. Why would you put this great idea on the internet for anyone to steal? The truth is I just want this product to be invented so I can use it at my shitty job. And then I won’t have to do any of the work in terms of startup, but later I can be like “look! This was my idea! Where’s my cut?!” and the proof that it was my idea is this very blog entry. You’re witnessing history right now.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Have you tried a privacy screen?

Steve said...

If you are into Twitter you can make it look like excel.

Blanket said...

This is reason enough to join twitter...