Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's coming down, what's coming down, what's coming down on me?

No, not acid rain. Pressure.
I am feeling a lot of pressure to blog. It turns out i don't really like blogging so much. I just figured out what tagging is. I'm gonna tag the shit outta this post.

I am really big on Halloween. Really big. I used to make my ex boyfriend send me halloween greeting cards. When you see those cards and think "who the fuck buys these?" the answer is, me. Or anyone who is dating me and wants to get some in late october / early november.
Anyway, I'm having trouble deciding what to dress as this year. I was thinking i'd like to be someone from watchmen because i love that comic and i want to do it before everyone jumps on board because of the movie. But i had a dream last night that i went as rorschach and there were like 20 other rorschachs. lame.

Maybe i'll make this the kind of blog in which (at which? through which?) I ask my readers for advice / responses. So, Pat, my only reader, what do you think i should be for halloween? also, we're out of toilet paper. shit at work or adrienne's. love you!

1 comment:

Pat D Sez said...

I think you should be, either Crockett or Tubbs. Preferably Tubbs.